Paypal business account Link with business bank account gone wrong.

Arminasmärchenw
New Community Member

Hello to all, I've set up a small business(Onlineshop) and i wanted to create a Paypal account. I made the Paypal account and i verified it and then i wanted to link my Paypal business account with my business bank account, but when i put my IBAN number and press link your bank i am getting a message "This account needs a little help to link it. Contact us and we can help with that, or you can link a different account." I though that maybe Paypal need some time to check everything so i didn't do anything for almost 2 weeks but when i tried again this morning i am getting the same message. Please Help, and thank you all in advance

Best regards

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

-saybu18_
Contributor
Contributor
How can i cancel a bank transferred balance
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @saybu18_. Apologies for any inconvenience, but it's not possible to cancel a transfer to a bank account. My best suggestion is that you watch your bank account for a credit. At this time, it's not possible for customers in Philippines to add money to their PayPal account, so it will not be possible for you to return the money to your balance.

I hope this helps to clarify things. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Arminasmärchenw. Thanks for taking the time to add your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've had any difficulty linking a bank account to your PayPal account. However, this channel is not secure, and we're not able to provide the level of assistance that's needed, based on your description of the error message. I'm also sorry for any inconvenience, but calling Customer Service or using a different bank account will be necessary.

To see the options for secure channels of communication, please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page, and then select the topic that best fits your concern. Please review each page in full after you select a topic to be sure to see all prompts/links that may lead to a channel of communication.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.