Paypal balance - not showing

Marie_Cofs
New Community Member

Hi guys, Usually my PayPal balance is on my home screen (phone app and laptop). Even when they is £0 balance it shows. I have just logged in and my balance isn’t showing. Meaning I can’t withdraw money. Any ideas what’s going on?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marie_Cofs 

If I understand correctly, if you don't see a balance, then you can't withdraw, there's nothing to withdraw. Check the paypal activity page to look for any transactions (suspicious or not)  that may have cleared out your balance.

Or clear your browser cache/cookies and restart your device and log on again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Fimac85
Mine was showing literally 30 mins ago and has since disappeared. No balance and no wallet option which I need!
Login to Me Too

tam28
Contributor
Contributor

hi there, same here both mine and my partners balance isnt showing on home page on the app!!! checked on laptop and its there, we've tried clearing and downloading the app again but still the same,,, so frustrating 

Login to Me Too

Mollymouser01
Contributor
Contributor
I have also deleted & reinstalled the app- no joy . So how do we get to our money now?! Totally unacceptable
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Marie_Cofs, @Fimac85, @tam28, @Gianluca1999, and @Mollymouser01,

I'm sorry to hear that there was an issue where your balance was not visible. I hope that the issue is now resolved for everyone. If not, please contact customer service to troubleshoot the issue and report it so the technicians can investigate.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Gianluca1999
New Community Member

same, cant see anything either... really annoying

Login to Me Too

Mollymouser01
Contributor
Contributor
So we’re back on again- no apologies , explanations or reply to my email - hey ho . Let’s hope nobody incurred interest charges on their bank account which PayPal should refund if they caused them!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.