cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal already removed my money, then asked me to add money to resolve negative balance

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal already removed my money, then asked me to add money to resolve negative balance

Hi everyone!

I used Paypal for a purchase last week, the bank account linked to my Paypal didn't have enough fund but I didn't know. So my bank refused the transaction, Paypal sent money to the seller then requested money in my bank account but failed.

The day after I got an email from Paypal informing me the negative balance and they will attempt the request of money again in 5 days. So I transfered money to the bank account and letted Paypal execute its process.

Yesterday I checked the transaction history in my bank account and saw that the money was removed successfully by Paypal.

But the negative balance does not disappear.

I contacted Paypal and they told me to add money again to resolve it. That's so non-sense and unfair as the problem is in their system but they want to double debit me.

Please advice what I can do. Many thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Paypal already removed my money, then asked me to add money to resolve negative balance

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.