Paypal Won’t Let Me Access My Money

Shadera
New Community Member
A Girl Sent Me Money Back After I Paid Her And Paypal Assume It’s For A Sale that i made but it was a friendly thing and now i can’t access the money and i need it
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shadera 

Its down to how the payment was SENT to an account.

1. If sent using money > goods / services option then paypal would see the recipient as a seller and apply the new seller hold. They would also charge a fee.

2. If sent using the send money > family / friends option then the recipient would have the payment instantly (as long as it wasn't an echeque pending with a clearance date) with no fee. 

If you mark the transaction as processed then the sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If they do confirm by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shadera 

Its down to how the payment was SENT to an account.

1. If sent using money > goods / services option then paypal would see the recipient as a seller and apply the new seller hold. They would also charge a fee.

2. If sent using the send money > family / friends option then the recipient would have the payment instantly (as long as it wasn't an echeque pending with a clearance date) with no fee. 

If you mark the transaction as processed then the sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If they do confirm by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.