Paypal Withdrawal not happening...

VarunPrabhu1
Contributor
Contributor

I initiated a withdraw request about 70 hours ago. It still shows pending in my Paypal. I am quite disappointed in how slow the movement has been. I don't understand what's there to review. Are they putting watchmen under both ends of the depositories to see if there is safe payment? I need that money and I don't trust Paypal anymore. And it is a loss I cannot take. This is getting ridiculous every second. Holding the money when I should be getting it...we are living in the dark ages. It doesn't even let me cancel the pending request so I can refund the client and use a different payment alternative. It's a shame. Paypal, I won't ever use you anymore. Such stringencies can scare small businesses away and look for more reliable options. I don't understand why we are paying you your huge transaction fees anymore.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VarunPrabhu1

Its reviewing source of funds, and whatever it is they do. There are new laws to combat anti-money laundering.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

VarunPrabhu1
Contributor
Contributor

Seems more like 'IPayWhenIWant'. *sigh* It debits in a second, but to credit, it has to go on these extensive reviews. Shows how much it loves our money. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.