Paypal Message Center

MSeth
Contributor
Contributor

HI. I'm from the Philippines.  I don't know if message center in all Paypal or just in the Philippines is having problem.  I'm messaging some problem with my transaction, and and I have to wait for some hours to receive Paypal's response, so I have to close it for a while and would just return to it later.  But problem 4 times, when I get back, my message is already gone.  It supposed to be active but my message was not anymore in the inbox.  So, I repeat the process of sending the message and waiting for assistance.  Now, at the moment, I'm waiting for a customer service to assist me, but I'm already waiting for more than an hour.  I can't close because when I get back, my message would be gone again. It happened I think 4 times. I'm really almost in tears because I really need to have my concern with my transaction solved asap.  Is there a problem with Paypal's message center? Someone help me.  Maybe Paypal US could help me and answer my message.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MSeth
Contributor
Contributor

And is it normal that the one answering my messages, after giving an answer leaves immediately without waiting for my reply?  Someone answered already, but then I still have a question, and nobody is answering anymore.

Login to Me Too

MSeth
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal US, I am not bias with PayPal Philippines, it's our PayPal anyway.  But they can't seem to answer my questions.  They seem to be doing hocus pocus with my transaction.  I have sent a lot of payments already, but now, you know, I sent payment, and had problem with the recipient, they said I sent it through goods and services when I sent it through friends and family, and they said that I have to wait 21 days for the refund.  In my more than ten years of using PayPal, I haven't encountered anything like that.  You usually, deal with problem 3-5 days or probably a week.  They said the recipient is having problem with receiving the money, and since I really need the funds sent asap, if it can't be received then I just want it to be refunded.  But they said it would take 21 days to receive the money.  I encounter a problem like this before, my friend is having trouble receiving the money,  since I can't cancel the payment since it's already sent on my account, the recipient just refunded the funds, and within 24 hours the funds was refunded back to my credit card.  PayPal US used to answer my concern when I'm having issues with my transactions, I hope you can address my concern or message.  I don't know, maybe our customer service doesn't know how to answer my issue.  When I started this reply I still had questions as I've said, my 3 consecutive messages after they reply "May I know what's the problem with the recipient's account? Please stay with me, I have a number of questions that I really need to be answered. I really need the funds. If it can't be sent, then I'll just have it refunded. Are you still there?" but until at this moment, I've just checked, they still haven't answered.  In my previous messages with PayPal, you even ask me if I have more concern every time they reply to my concern, I don't know what's the problem now.  I'm sorry about this.  I just really need to settle my concern regarding the transaction, because I really the funds to be sent asap, but no one's replying to my questions.  I even searched for PayPal's email, so I can just send my concern in your email, but I can't find one.  I'm running with due date, so I really need the funds to be sent asap, and can't wait 21 days or 30 days as suggested by the customer service I've talked to.  Please, this is money concern.  I might pay charges there with the person I sent the money to.  I hope you can help me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.