Paypal ''INSTANT'' bank transfer

Dannyboy9219
New Community Member

Oh this did make me laugh, Instant bank transfer, i went ahead and decided to withdraw some cash, 72 hour wait....

Yes you read it correctly, that is a 72 hour, 3 day, lot of waiting for my ''instant'' bank transfer 

Had nothing but issues since joining paypal

Sold a few items on ebay due to being a little short on cash this month..

Turns out my Paypal account won't let me use the money for anything, i mean anything

have a balance, yet every time i go to check out, Ebay, Iceland, various other shops, its all declined..

This is a fully activated, verified, 2 bank accounts loaded Paypal account, with no issues.

Starting to wish i did not bother, now to top it off, my instant withdrawal of funds will take 3 days.

Please tell me this service gets better?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dannyboy9219 

Withdrawals are 2-72 hours in the U.K.
https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/why-is-my-withdrawal-on-hold-faq2990

If you are trying to use funds in your paypal balance then...........

1. add a back up credit card.

2. Make sure they are in the correct currency as paypal does not do currency conversion from a balance automatically.

3. Make sure they are not pending.

4. Make sure you have done this...........

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your prefered way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.