Paypal Balance get zero

Jem_
Contributor
Contributor

Hey can anybody help me how to get my money after paypal took it and said that it’s because if AUP it’s says“ ;PayPal Posting Date:Jun 8, 2021;Payment to:Paypal;PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation;.” It took all my balance and send it to it’s own company.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jem_ 

https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_PH#restricted

• If you violate the Acceptable Use Policy, then in addition to being subject to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal's damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500 USD (or equivalent) per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal's actual damages considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because, due to the nature of the violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing PayPal balance in any PayPal account you control.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.