Payments on declined orders that have not been received

Erlynsia
Contributor
Contributor

I made purchases from Wayfair and charged those purchases to my Wayfair account. At the end of the transaction, Paypal got charged. While looking over my purchases, I saw that the items were being charged to Paypal instead of my charge card with Wayfair. I immediately called Wayfair to stop all transactions, I was told that those items were already in shipping process and it was no way to stop the order. I sent a text to Paypal and asked them to decline payments for that order too!  I have had Paypal for many years and I know that you must have funds in your Bank account or credit card to use them! Within 10 minutes of the error, I tried unsuccessfully to stop all preceedings because I knew it was going to be disastrous! Which it has, now Paypal is asking for the cash money in full. I've tried to call, text and email Paypal as well as Wayfair and it seems like I'm a tennis ball being pouned back and forwards concerning the payments of the items that some I haven't as of yet recieved and some charges now that is on my Wayfair charge card. I'm bewildered at this time because I'm getting numerous calls from Paypal concerning paying them back. I don't know who to pay because some items are now being charged to Wayfair and the others that I haven't recieved to Paypal. I told the last customer representative that called me that I think we need to go to court, I've disputed and written several resolutions of disputes only to be denied! What is a girl suppose to do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.