Payment won't go through after I shipped the item

seanpitaro
New Community Member

About 3 weeks ago I shipped an item to a buyer, and they sent the payment. It said that they payment was in the buyer's pending balance, and the payment would typically be available 21 days from the transaction date, or once the buyer confirms they've recieved the tracking number for the item. He confirmed the tracking number, and told me he recieved the items, but I still haven't gotten the money transferred to my account. Also, the transaction or shipment doesn't appear in my transaction history. Can someone please help me out?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @seanpitaro,

I'm sorry to hear that you cannot find the transaction in your account history. If the buyer sent a payment to you, even if it were subject to delayed funds availability, the transaction would show up in your history. The available balance would not reflect the amount of the payment until one day after delivery or 21 days, but the transaction would be visible and the money would be in your pending balance, not the buyer's. If there is no transaction in your account, it's possible that this was a scam designed to convince you to send an item without a payment having been sent.

I hope instead that this is a misunderstanding that can be resolved by the buyer re-sending the payment.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.