Payment unverified and on Hold

genway
Contributor
Contributor

One of my a client sent me payment for Goods and Services and it has been paid with the bank but says the payment is unverified and also payment balance is hold/pending. I'm very nervous because I did the client work pretty hard and time spending? Is there any solution?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martin

Hi @genway,

Welcome to our Community!

I understand this can be frustrating not to have access to your funds. There are many reasons for payments to be held, but you should have received a notification explaining why the payment is being held and possible information on how the funds can be released earlier. You will find information on such holds here and also here with some possible earlier release methods. 

Thanks

Martin

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Martin

Hi @genway,

Welcome to our Community!

I understand this can be frustrating not to have access to your funds. There are many reasons for payments to be held, but you should have received a notification explaining why the payment is being held and possible information on how the funds can be released earlier. You will find information on such holds here and also here with some possible earlier release methods. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

genway
Contributor
Contributor

So, I can sure that I'll get my funds in under 21 days

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.