Payment under review

DazT20
Contributor
Contributor
1st time using PayPal. I sent an item off as I received an email saying the funds were waiting to go into my account, I then got an email asking for tracking number and proof of receipt (which I expected), sent them. Then once the item had already been posted my incoming payment goes under review? Is this supposed to happen?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @DazT20 

If you are a new seller PayPal will hold funds to double check there isn't anything fishy going on. The tracking numbers/receipt would have been asked to verify you actually sent the item and when it gets marked as delivered your funds should be clear 24hrs after they were marked as delivered.

I wouldn't worry or stress out about this for now 🙂

Thanks

Harley

If you found this helpful, give me a kudo!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Insignia3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @DazT20 

If you are a new seller PayPal will hold funds to double check there isn't anything fishy going on. The tracking numbers/receipt would have been asked to verify you actually sent the item and when it gets marked as delivered your funds should be clear 24hrs after they were marked as delivered.

I wouldn't worry or stress out about this for now 🙂

Thanks

Harley

If you found this helpful, give me a kudo!

Login to Me Too

DazT20
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks a lot I’ll wait for now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.