Payment to myself in pending

Kerrie5
New Community Member

I have had to open a second PayPal account. My original one is on United Arab Emirates and it doesn't have any connections with banks to allow money to be withdrawn. So I opened a new one on UK. I had a small balance in UAE account so simply paid that over to my UK account. It's now in Pending in my new account. But there's no option to accept. I have read that PayPal do this for new accounts until you prove the item you sold has been sent. I don't have an item to send myself. What can I do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kerrie5 

FYI, UAE accounts can withdraw to credit, debit or prepaid card.

Log on to UK account, click on the transaction, click "Add Tracking", select an order status and then log on to your UAE account, click "Confirm Receipt" on the transaction to release the funds from hold on UK account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Kerrie5
New Community Member
Oh ok! I could never link a bank account before. But that was a couple of years ago when I tried last. I've marked the dispatch in UK as processed. But in UAE there's no option to mark anything as recieved. J do have tracking section but if just says manual tracking and nothing to click?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.