Payment review outcome

Sydneynguyen
New Community Member

Hi I’m wondering if this is legit, payment review outcome, picture required to release funds. From manny <removed> with the email as <removed>

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

mltsweld
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing happen with PENGBOCO LTD fraudulent company. pay pall has several reports on PENGBOCO LTD and will not help in getting your money back. Pay Pal is not there to support us against fraudulent companies like PENGBOCO LTD, beware!!! 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mltsweld,

I'm sorry to hear that you had the same situation that the previous poster reported. Did you provide any personal information to a fraudster? What was the way in which you experienced financial loss?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Sydneynguyen,

I'm sorry to hear that you received a concerning email. If there was an email that purported to be from PayPal that requested a picture, it was not from PayPal. PayPal would request a tracking number to be entered from within your PayPal account.

I hope you have not provided any sensitive information to a fraudster. Please let us know.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.