Payment release problem

iharrymehmood
New Community Member

i have sent service payments from my business paypal account for my project, but the receiver told me that these funds are on hold and you have to confirm the shipment first, but when i proceed to shipment confirmed it automatically diverts me to the payment transaction section

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iharrymehmood 

Depending on where the recipient is based they might have no option but to wait the full 21 days for PayPal to release payment.

Not all countries have confirm receipt option or is able to enter a tracking number but just mark as shipped. Is there a "Confirm Receipt" button but it's redirecting you instead of confirming?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iharrymehmood 

Depending on where the recipient is based they might have no option but to wait the full 21 days for PayPal to release payment.

Not all countries have confirm receipt option or is able to enter a tracking number but just mark as shipped. Is there a "Confirm Receipt" button but it's redirecting you instead of confirming?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ashik11221
Contributor
Contributor
I returned a refund to my buyer, but my buyer has not received the refund yet, he said the payment will be released on May 18, but I do not understand why the return payment is pending? This will make my business worse, because I have returned the payment to the buyer, but PayPal is holding the payment. Please try to understand the matter, this is my business, if PayPal behaves like this, it will not be possible to transact on PayPal. So please release the payment today. Transaction id: 8R9662566W237720J
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.