Payment received on hold

danielnavas10
Contributor
Contributor
I already updated shipping info more than a week ago when my item was delivered. When i try to update it right now there is no option that says “delivered” there is only “shipped” Paypal said I would get my money 1 day after the item was delivered. Why do I still not have my money? How can I get my funds released?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@danielnavas10 

Funds are normally released when any tracking number you have added to your transaction OR you used paypal shipping shows the item as delivered online + 1 day.

If you didn't send it trackable then its normally 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@danielnavas10 

Does tracking show the item as delivered to the buyer?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

joselegante
Contributor
Contributor
Yes tracking shows that it’s been deliver to the buyer
Login to Me Too

danielnavas10
Contributor
Contributor
I just asked buyer if it shows as delivered on pay pal. I know he received the item as he showed me it, but I don’t know if on pay pal it says delivered. I just asked him but he doesn’t seem to be answering
Login to Me Too

danielnavas10
Contributor
Contributor
Hey he answered it still shows as “shipped” for him
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@danielnavas10 

Funds are normally released when any tracking number you have added to your transaction OR you used paypal shipping shows the item as delivered online + 1 day.

If you didn't send it trackable then its normally 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mugdha
New Community Member

Online Business Magazine is my business. My client did there payment from paypal on 8th Oct till date my payment is on Hold. I submitted all required documents and Account review is also done. Received account reviewed confirmation mail. Please help me how do I release my hold payment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.