Payment received, but not adding up to total balance?

Ken511
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, I recently received a payment from Fiverr and I also already received a confirmation email from both Paypal & Fiverr that the funds were successfully transferred. There is also a notification in my activities that I have received payment from Fiverr.

But the funds are not adding up to my total balance. I've been waiting for almost 12 hours and it still not adding up. Is there a problem or a waiting period that is happening? Usually it always adds up instantly

I've been trying to reach out Paypal CS since yesterday, but they're still offline

Help would be most appreciated.

Thank you 🙂

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Heatherbeicht
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I called them and they are having an issue with their technical support and can not give a time frame when it will be fixed. Im in the same boat and broken down on the side of the road, my boss sent me money (my pay) and I can not get it . I hope they fix it soon .
Login to Me Too

Ken511
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply! Glad to know this is an issue. I hope they fix it soon!

Login to Me Too

BockyRalboa
New Community Member

I had $832.99 put in mine today, successfully, but not updated to balance.

I did get an answer from chat, they said "Technical issues" and are "working" on it, but no time frame.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.