Payment pending

Nishant181
New Community Member
Hey, I wish to say that i made a purchase through paypal to buy certain stuff on bluenotes and its about 7-8 days my payment us still on hold. You guys have deducted money from my bank and still not making payment to bouenotes. I talked to bluenotes they also told me your payment is pending. Why is this happening? You debited money from my account still pending?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nishant181 

Well 'we guys' didn't do anything as this is not paypal customer services but a user to user help forum.

However if your funds are pending then odds are its an echeque.

Transfers from bank accounts are never instant they are echeques and go via ACH in batches.
Paypal states ''instant transfer'' because normally when you buy something paypal credit the seller upfront and they then take the wait for the funds to transfer, this is so you get your item without delay.

However there are times when its you and/or the seller that takes the wait for the echeque to clear and here are some of the reasons...

1. Card needs updating.
2. Has had a recent negative balance.
3. A recent failed bank transfer.
4. For some high cost riskier payments / transactions.
5. Friends / family payments....funded from a bank account.
6. Adding funds to your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.