Payment pending

Sarahlyns88
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I am trying to purchase a game off eBay. My payment on PayPal is showing as 'pending' As far as I can see, email addresses are right. The seller hasn't received anything at all. Is this a problem at their end or mine? I'm getting *a little (*very) stressed with it all Any help is appreciated
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sarahlyns88

Does it show as unclaimed or is there a cancel option?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sarahlyns88
Contributor
Contributor
It just says 'pending' but there is a cancel option Usually payments go right out from PayPal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sarahlyns88

A cancel option means that the seller has entered an incorrect email address on their auction so you may as well cancel as its not going anywhere BUT it may take a while to go back to your funding source.

TELL YOUR SELLER TO DO THIS.

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sarahlyns88

Something on their end. Recipient hasn't claimed their money. Maybe they have no PayPal account and have to register for one or has new PayPal account and have to claim their funds. Ask them to check their account and claim the money.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.