Payment pending?

Bottle47
Contributor
Contributor
So yesterday I sent invoice to a customer .this morning I logged into my PayPal and see payment pending.I also clicked accept payment did the verification thing and what's next?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rishita

Hi @Bottle47,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. Delaying funds availability is a common industry practice we implement to help ensure the secure use of PayPal by both buyers and sellers. By placing your payment on hold, we’re trying to make sure that there’s enough money in your PayPal account to resolve any issues that may arise with your accounts such as chargebacks or disputes. When subject to a hold, the money is temporarily not available to use. 

Please click here to learn more about how to release funds that are on hold sooner. The fastest way to release funds is through the buyer's confirmation. That is, please ask the buyer to "confirm the receipt of the item." Once confirmed, the funds will be auto-released. I hope this helps! 

Rishita 

If this post or any other information was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.