Payment on hold

Fats3
New Community Member
Hi good day. Just wanna ask why do you have to hold the payment for up to 21 days to new users. I do get it that we have to build positivity but theres a pandemic and we need payment every week for financial. Is there any way wherein the payment onhold can be fix sooner cuz we have bills to pay
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Chantha168
Contributor
Contributor
Browse categories SKIP TO MAIN CONTENTSKIP TO SEARCHSummary Options Payment on hold Fats3   New Community Member ‎Sep-21-2020 07:42 AM   Payment on hold Hi good day. Just wanna ask why do you have to hold the payment for up to 21 days to new users. I do get it that we have to build positivity but theres a pandemic and we need payment every week for financial. Is there any way wherein the payment onhold can be fix sooner cuz we have bills to pay Me too 0 Kudos Quick ReplyReply to topic All topics Top HELP & CONTACT SECURITY ©1999-2020 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.  Privacy Legal Policy updates
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.