Payment on hold

S_r_1
Contributor
Contributor

I have money in my account but it is on hold, however I need the funds (or part of those) for send the product to the buyer. What can I do

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

S_r_1
Contributor
Contributor
It's absolutely disgusting how they put your funds on hold. I have provided tracking number info but I still can't get my money. SO STUPID

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@S_r_1 

You should always have funds available to ship an item regardless of incoming funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

S_r_1
Contributor
Contributor
It's absolutely disgusting how they put your funds on hold. I have provided tracking number info but I still can't get my money. SO STUPID
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@S_r_1 

Tracking has to show the item as delivered + 1 day.

The new seller hold helps paypal to be able to offer buyer protection, after all you wouldn't lend money if you thought you were not going to be paid back again would you? Well neither do paypal. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

S_r_1
Contributor
Contributor
I have supplied with the tracking number and everything else you asked for. But I have no money for feed my family and I have nobody to lend from
Login to Me Too

S_r_1
Contributor
Contributor
Disgusting
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@S_r_1 

Well i haven't asked you for anything, all i have done is give up my time to answer your post to try and help.

All you have done is be abusive in response so goodbye, I shall certainly not bother to respond to you at anytime in the future if you need help.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

buzzsawfilms
Contributor
Contributor
this is a bald-faced lie. paypal is using holds as part of a conspiracy with eBay and Venmo to steal as much money from us as possible. I am a tech attorney who has been doing this for more than 20 years. I have helped Banks set up digital payment platforms and call centers and what Paypal is doing right now is nothing short of a racketeering influence corrupt organization scamming its entire customer base. We are establishing a class action to pursue several claims against PayPal/eBay/Venmo regarding a range of similar issues such as refund delaus and paypal’s purported inability to process anything on sundays. (Apparently all their computers go to church all day.) The best solution is to immediately terminate your account because every other digital platform is better than PayPal and steals less from its customers/
Login to Me Too

DizzyAuto
Contributor
Contributor

Hey bro, have they released the funds? 

PayPal have recently started doing holds on my payments and i don't even has access to them. They said the funds will be avaiable 21days after i received them. They want me to submit a tracking info about the orders but the funds are used in order to ship my orders and this way i can't ship my orders.

Have you had a success with the holds?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.