Payment on hold

Simux42
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys, i have a question, my friend is sending me some money, and i really need it fast, now its on hold and it shows it will come in 24 hours. Will it be in like an hour and if not can i somehow approve the offer that it's safe because this is my best friend
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi Simux42,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. It may be possible that we are reviewing the transaction. As a security measure to protect our sellers, we review potentially higher-risk payments. When this happens, we place a hold on the payment within minutes of it being sent and ask the seller not to deliver the item/service associated with this payment. The payment will appear as Under Review in the recipient’s account. We aim to review the payment within 24 hours of placing it on hold. Once our review is complete, we'll either clear the payment or reverse it.

All payments that we clear are eligible for our Seller Protection. If the payment isn't approved, we advise the seller not to deliver the item/service. This helps the seller to avoid potential losses.

If you need further clarification, please contact us. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage. You may be reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter so that we can look into the issue further.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.