lolmad
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I have 10$ on hold please Fix the issue 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @lolmad,

I'm sorry to hear that there's a payment on hold. Was the payment recently received for Goods or Services? If so, it is likely held due to delayed funds availability. Please read that article for information about what to expect.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

davaki
Contributor
Contributor

You may as well say goodbye to your money. Believe someone who has lost everything and to top it all has been banned from collecting future payments. What a load of crap PAYPAL....

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @davaki,

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been limited, which is a different circumstance from the delayed funds availability described above. If there are steps to be completed in the Resolution Center, that would be the place to go to resolve the matter. If the determination was made that the limitation is permanent, the funds on the account would be available after 180 days has elapsed. If 180 days has elapsed and you're having difficulty with withdrawal, please contact customer service for assistance with withdrawal of the funds.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.