Payment on hold

Pritch777
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, please help as I havent a clue what I'm suppose do or how I get my money. I have sold a item on ebay for the first time, my PayPal is saying I've recieved the payment but is on hold, ive clicked it and its asking me to give tracking number etc, I have updated info by putting item is in process as not been sent yet and that there's no tracking due to being sent through second class royal mail signed for. It now says I'll get my money within 7 days of verification, what verification is it on about? Do I have send item before receiving money for it? A little confused right now as never done this before, any help and guidance would be hugely appreciated, thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pritch777 

PayPal system has to confirm/verify delivery with the Royal Mail to release funds. 

There is tracking for second class Royal Mail signed for.

So, when you pay for postage through PayPal, the tracking number will be uploaded (or do it manually by entering tracking number from your postage receipt from RM, if not).

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-my-paypal-payment-sooner-for-a-transaction-...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pritch777 

PayPal system has to confirm/verify delivery with the Royal Mail to release funds. 

There is tracking for second class Royal Mail signed for.

So, when you pay for postage through PayPal, the tracking number will be uploaded (or do it manually by entering tracking number from your postage receipt from RM, if not).

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-my-paypal-payment-sooner-for-a-transaction-...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.