Payment on hold

Kpatel7936
Contributor
Contributor
My payment is still on hold after I gave the buyer the tracking number. The package delivered yesterday and I still haven’t gotten my funds yet. What’s going on??? It was a goods and services payment. How do I get my money after I gave them the tracking number and it delivered?!?!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Viper1002
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Did you upload the tracking information to the transaction on pp. There are 2 types of payment hold. One is PayPal on is eBay. Pp hold with release 24 hours after confirmed delivery if tracking number is added to PayPal account. eBay hold 3 days after delivery. Alternatively ask buyer to log into pp account through the website and click on the money they sent you they can then click on the but confirm receipt and if it's a pp hold it will release straight away

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Viper1002
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Did you upload the tracking information to the transaction on pp. There are 2 types of payment hold. One is PayPal on is eBay. Pp hold with release 24 hours after confirmed delivery if tracking number is added to PayPal account. eBay hold 3 days after delivery. Alternatively ask buyer to log into pp account through the website and click on the money they sent you they can then click on the but confirm receipt and if it's a pp hold it will release straight away
Login to Me Too

Kpatel7936
Contributor
Contributor
On the email. It didn’t give me a choice to do that. It said to give the buyer the tracking info and once it delivered. He hasn’t responded!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.