Payment on hold...support ignores me

fugazi23
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

i have the following problem. I sent something to abu dhabi which was deliverd by aramex with signature and tracking id. When i go in my ebay account the delivery is also shown as complete...in my paypal account the money is stilll on hold, although the tracking id is listed there also. I called pp and they said they cant track the delivery although they just have to look at the tracking id. They supposed i should also write an email to the paypal support. I wrote one every day for the past 4 days but i got no response. I also asked why the money was on hold anyway because i got zero negative ebay reviews over the past 12 months and almost 200 positive...but i didnt get an answer anyway. I know the money will be released in couple weeks time anyway, but has someone also had the experience that they cant understand why all of a sudden payments are on hold and that the support isnt answering at the moment?

regards David

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.