New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I have delivered a service for IT integration, invoice my client from PayPal as the client requested that he wanted to pay by paypal. However, when the client paid my payment as he was happy with my service through LinkedIn. Now PayPal put my payment on hold. How is this possible, why are they holding my payment when they charge huge 77 USD as fee already as well. It's like very heavy trouble for me. I need money and work hard. And it has been 2 days now. I thought they would release it. Can somebody from PayPal support/community help me? help me
Sellers/recipients do this to get money sooner (may not be available for some countries):
1. Click Activity at the top of the page.
2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.
3. Click Add Tracking Info.
4. Select an order status: Order Processed.
Note: PayPal releases funds 24/48 hrs from delivery confirmation with courier by PayPal, if tracking info is provided in the transaction.
Then ask buyers/senders to “confirm receipt” to release funds (may not be available for some countries):
1. Log on to PayPal account.
2. Click Activity at the top of the page.
3. Find and click the payment transaction.
4. Click Confirm Receipt.
5. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.
***Not all transactions require receipt confirmation.