Payment on hold - can I speed things up?

hapi14
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
My first payment was put on hold, I understand it's precaution, but I can't seem to speed things up. When I try to mark the order as processed or not requiring shipping (it's a service I delivered), I get the notification that PayPal's experiencing problems. The client didn't receive any email not does he see a button where he might be able to confirm that he received it. The resolution center doesn't allow me to open a case. The customer support is offline. Is there a way to make sure that I'll receive that money? Now I'm afraid to send another invoice, and I'm seriously considering other payment options for my business.

Thank you,
S.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

rrj_joy
New Community Member

Hi, how was this problem resolved? Have you found a way to speed it up? I am currently experiencing this problem.

Hoping for any feedback. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Edd01
Contributor
Contributor
Why should paypal be so inconvenient for business. They keep putting my money on hold without any sensible reason halting my activities. I'll need to sort for other payment options
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.