Payment on hold but goods delivered

wrosend
Contributor
Contributor

-I'm frustrated with PayPal as I can not contact a service representative.

-I sent a pair of hockey skates to a person in Canada. They were shipped on 1/25/21. They were received by the person on 2/10/21. I included the USPS tracking number on the invoice. The person is happy with the skates and I have text messages indicting that. I asked him if he could indicate that they were received on his end, but he is having difficulty in trying to do that.

-The money is in my account, however it has been pending all along. I "verified" my bank account with PayPal yesterday. The status went from "Pending" to "Hold". PayPal now says that they would release the money 1 day after being received. But they were received 4 days ago.

-Since the money is in my PayPal account, I had received an earlier email from PayPal that the money would be returned on 2/24/21 if I don't accept it. I also saw today on a PayPal chat that the hold may go until 3/6/21.

-I tried going to the resolution center but since I already "have" the money, I can't enter an issue and I would have to take it up with the buyer who already has the goods and has paid for them.

-Somebody please help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

wrosend
Contributor
Contributor

I am commenting on my own post. I am new to PayPal, but this is really getting old. This is not an eBay thing. It is a personal transaction. If I could talk to a real person, I could give them the transaction number and the USPS tracking number and they could easily remedy the situation. So here goes, Transaction # 4NM89657RD340932H, USPS Tracking number CH123970686US

Login to Me Too

sasi56
New Community Member

I also delivered goods in my own pickup truck 6 months ago, to friend store. Due to COVID she hasn't been open. She paid me for the goods last month. Already delivered, how do I update the delivery info?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.