Payment is still on hold after 5 months

biglfat
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a jacket on eBay on 5th May 2020 (nearly 5 months). The buyer paid me on the same day. I shipped the jacket on the next day with tracking info on eBay. It was delivered successfully. I also got positive feedback from the buyer on eBay. As my selling experience on eBay, the fund should be released right after that. 

However, I haven’t received it until today. I’ve talked to both eBay and PayPal many times about why the fund is not released. EBay assured me they had released it since 11 May 2020. They told me I should contact PayPal. But everytime I talked to PayPal agent, they told me the fund still be held by eBay. That’s why they could not release it. I did that many times. But every time I contatct either PayPal or eBay they tell me to contact the counter part.

Even I asked the buyer file a dispute so she could claim the fund back and send it directly to me. However, PayPal closed the case on 29 Aug as the buyer cannot claim it back. So now the payment is still pending on my PayPal account. 

What should I do now? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.