Payment is on hold and I am unable to provide more info on "Get your funds sooner"

Yaz_zaY
Contributor
Contributor

So, I sold a digital service and the payment is on hold. I know that I can click on "get your funds sooner" then I choose "Service or virtual product" then I can enter some basic info about the sale so that the buyer can confirm the transaction in 48 hours.

But when I click on "Service or virtual product" the screen is just blank!! The page doesn't open!

Anyone else having this problem? I tried from my phone, my laptop, different WiFi connections all same problem.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

AularMarketing
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact thing is happening to me, what is incredible is i have seen posts about this from 2018 2017. I dont know what do do any more for real

Login to Me Too

Idho
New Community Member

Anyone help this problem? 

Login to Me Too

YeetsMyBeets
@zafirojerome wrote:

Support replied to my inquiry and as expected they didn't help at all, support just mentioned due to policy the 7 days hold is no longer available because they changed it to 21 days. So the payments will be released from hold  after 21 days, from 3 to 7 they increase the wait to 21 days. What a great hassle. Just sad that I'm being paid through paypal and each time I received payment they will hold it and I have to wait 21 days for each one to get the funds. 

I saw this guy's reply in another thread with the same problem. Looks like PayPal have removed the option for a virtual product.

Login to Me Too

AularMarketing
Contributor
Contributor

No way this is real they cant be this bad

Login to Me Too

Yaz_zaY
Contributor
Contributor
Just to update you all, I called customer service and they said this is a technical issue they are facing and working on solving. They asked me try again in 4 days.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.