Payment holds by Ebay

Danlb0y
Contributor
Contributor

Suddenly, Ebay puts holds on every payment from buyers. I have a very good reputation for solid descriptions with NO complaints or disputes. I pay immediately and I ship well packaged items. Usually same day unless holidays or weekends when post office is closed. Does anyone know the secret handshake to keep Ebay at bay? I don't have time to fight with ebay everytime I make a sale. They get paid a fee to facilitate a platform but they spend too much time interfering with good sellers transactions. I would understand if I didn't conduct business in a professional way or I didn't respond to a buyer on any given problem, but none of those problems exist. It seems so arbitrary and it really effects my ability to use this platform if the operating funds are out of reach. I post tracking numbers as soon as my items ship and the buyer has full view of this. Ebay just started doing this to me recently. It wasn't like this when I started selling. It's like someone flipped a switch.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.