Payment hold

wshenck
Contributor
Contributor
I provide a service, nothing tangible, I linked my acct appropriately and recieved a message of, u will see your payment released within 7 days. Ok I can deal with that. It's now been 22 days and zero help from paypal. They wanted me to have the customer go in and mess around. They do not have a paypal acct so I am not asking them to do that, very unprofessional. I looked again for info on this and EVERYTHING I find says 7 days for a service. Its for $680. Not a lot of money. I have previously had zero hold on all payments paid to me. and also in another acct I have, zero hold issues. Can someone PLEASE tell me why I have been held for a service for more than 7 days. ?????? Please.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bmdevlopar
Contributor
Contributor
Hello sir, Why My all payment go to hold? I am selling products and customer when do payment after payment go to hold.. 48 hour after customer do the confirm receipt after payment Realise.. And sir lot of customer not confirm order after he report my PayPal and after he win case.. But sir why my payment go to hold and a time my money loose
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.