Payment from USD Bank to My account More than $10000

Nirmalks1979
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Is there any delay in transferring payments from USD to PayPal account?

I raised two invoices; $9500 and $5350. Vendor initiated payment on Friday but it still doesn't reflect in my PayPal account.

Any help is greatly appreciated here.

Thanks,

Nirmal

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Jil013
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Nirmalks1979

Thank you for raising your concern through our community forum.

If someone sends you a payment, you’ll receive an email notification. The funds you receive will also appear in your account balance.

However, had you received an email saying you’ve received a payment, but you don’t see it in your PayPal account, there are a number of possibilities:
1. It may have been accidentally sent to the wrong email address. You could contact the sender to confirm that the payment was sent to the correct email address.
2. You may have the email address on your account, but you didn't confirm it. You need to comfirm your email address to prove that you have access to it, before you can receive payments. You can confirm it under your payment settings.

If none of these are your case, consider it still unpaid.

Hope this helps. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Nirmalks1979
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for answering. I did receive the money from customer but after that PayPal puts limits on my account and now we cannot withdraw to our linked bank account. This is very disappointing because we have employees waiting to receive their remuneration and we can’t do anything when whole world is going through the lockdown. How do we help here? Thanks Nirmal
Login to Me Too

Jil013
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Nirmalks1979

There are several reasons why your PayPal account may be limited.

If your PayPal account is limited, go to your Resolution Centre for more information on why the limitation was placed and how it can be removed. Once you complete all the required steps, we'll remove the limitation from your account.

What to do:
1. Go to Resolution Centre.
2. Click Go to Account Limitations.
3. Next to each step required to remove the limitation, click Resolve and follow the steps to provide that information.

The time it takes to resolve an account limitation depends on the complexity of your specific case.

We will notify you by email of our decision.

Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Nirmalks1979
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, So it’s been more than 7 days now after I uploaded the photo ID proof document. Please you all need to understand that this is a business account not a personal account. Many of my employees are waiting to see their remuneration as we have a large stuck at company PayPal account. How PayPal is helping small businesses here if their only medium to receive payments from clients is PayPal? And how does it feel to employees who are working for us and not get paid in this difficult time? Please help me understand. Thanks Nirmal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.