Payment from Ebay shows up in Recent Acitivity as completed but not in my Balance?

RhysWilliams5
Contributor
Contributor
As the title states, the transaction shows up in my recent transactions but I haven't received the money. I've made multiple transactions today where it would instantly show up in my balance but now it has not.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RhysWilliams5 

Could the payment be subject to an eBay hold and placed in the On Hold balance section of your PayPal account?

Also, is your PayPal email address correct in your eBay listing?

Why are payments for my eBay sales being sent to the wrong email address?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RhysWilliams5
Contributor
Contributor
When I first used ebay I got holds and knew what they looked like, there isn't any time of holds on my account. Plus I got a email like usual of receiving instant PayPal payment. Emails are same for both. It shows as going in as normal on recent acitivity but nothing on balance, didn't buy anything after. Plus made two transactions after that came through fine
Login to Me Too

dcow

No one is getting any money from paypal right now, its all just vanishing. really sketchy, no updates from paypal and no timeline if you call and ask that is real. First time I called they said an hour. That was 8 hours ago.

Login to Me Too

Noboots
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem.  I have messaged several times but have not been told there is an issue, just confirmation of what my balance SHOULD read.   Paypal could have, at least, notified an issue to save hours of my time manually adding and subtracting payments to confirm there is an error!!!  Rubbish customer service for such a huge company.....

Login to Me Too

Noboots
Contributor
Contributor

Just received message from Paypal- no idea when this will be fixed!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.