Payment declined

Tarzan20
Contributor
Contributor

Please I recently received a payment from someone and he eventually opened a dispute after the payment. But I won in the end. Since that transaction,my transfers have not been going through anymore. I always get error message stay by that my payment cannot be processed at that time. I could do transactions before the payment was received but now can't do anymore I have not received any notification of my account being limited or closed. When I try to close it, it says I have issue with my account. My paypal is Kenyan and verified too

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @Tarzan20,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear you have issues withdrawing. From the error messages you are getting, it sounds like there is a limitation on your account. In general, account limitations prevent you from completing certain actions with your account, such as withdrawing, sending or receiving money. You can check your Resolution Centre logging in to your PayPal account from a browser. If there is a block on your account, you should complete the required steps to lift the limitation. 

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.