Payment confirmation

Kimmetjed
Contributor
Contributor

How long does it take for the management for approve the tracking number you have given them in order for me to receive my payment, that is now still pending, but the package has been given to the post office, given the track and trace to PayPal. 6 hours further and have not heard anything yet.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kimmetjed

Firstly to check its not a scam are the funds SHOWING in your paypal account balance but pending?

Or are the NOT showing at all?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kimmetjed
Contributor
Contributor
They are showing as pending. Got the email confirmation from PayPal that money has been send to my account etc. It’s now just all about approving that track and trace.
Login to Me Too

Kimmetjed
Contributor
Contributor
And according to the email, after the track and trace has been validated/confirmed, my funds will be released and I will acces to that money. The email said it can take up to 12 hours for validating the shipment. It is in the post office, have the track and trace.. been 6 hours now.. does it really take that long for validating a track and trace? I have now no phone, and no money?? 😞
Login to Me Too

Kimmetjed
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass see my comments
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kimmetjed

Sorry but you still haven't confirmed that the transaction is SHOWING in your paypal balance.

Only it still sounds like a scam to me.

Are you seeing the funds in your balance and paypal activity???

Only that does NOT sound like any legit paypal email to me.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kimmetjed
Contributor
Contributor
No the funds are pending. No balance available yet because according to the emails the shipment needs to be confirmed which can take up to 12 hours. I have send out the payment, payment says pending. Have a confirmation email that they paid, after the shipment has been approved, the track and trace being acknowledged, the funds will be put in my balance. So you are telling me that the emails I got from PayPal are a scam?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kimmetjed

SCAM.
They encourage you to accept a 'direct' Paypal payment and may ask you to send the item internationally.
No funds or activity of the transaction shows in your Paypal account and any emails 'may' go into your junk or spam folders.

You will get/got a "fake" email that looks as though it is from paypal.....it isn't because they don't actually have a Paypal account and have no intention of paying you.
It will say the buyer has paid ...you won't have been paid.
They will tell you that the payment is released when you provide paypal with a tracking/shipping number......this won't happen.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kimmetjed
Contributor
Contributor
Oke so now what can I do?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kimmetjed

Sadly nothing, it was a SCAM.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.