Payment Waiting

xFatalityh
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I just paid someone using PayPal.me and after I sent the money it says [Waiting] Money Sent  (in Finnish)

Why does it say that? I want the money to be sent.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xFatalityh 

Either PayPal is reviewing the transaction before sending it on (review takes up to 72 hours) or the recipient has not claimed the money yet if it lets you cancel the payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

xFatalityh
Contributor
Contributor

Can you take back money that is Waiting for someone? Even if it doesn't give the option to?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hello @xFatalityh

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community about this. @sharpiemarker thank you for providing great information! If you do not see the option to cancel it, then that option would not be available. Hopefully since some time has passed, everything has completed. If you still need help, we'd want to take a closer look into this. You can always reach out to our Customer Service support through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help" or "Contact." 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

YashPatil24
Contributor
Contributor
Hello mod i got the same mail payment is waiting BUT. in the mail thyey told me to go in the resolution center to collect money but there was zero open and closed cases in the resolution center PLEASE HELP ME IM WAITING FOR THIS MONEY FOR VERY LONG Thank u
Login to Me Too

Mayurx3
Contributor
Contributor
I am also facing same problem please tell if you got the idea of how to solve it
Login to Me Too

YashPatil24
Contributor
Contributor
my issue isn't solved still if u get any solution pls let me know
Login to Me Too

Mayank1822
New Community Member

same problem

Login to Me Too

Houchantha
Contributor
Contributor
ABA Bank
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.