Payment Transfer to My Debit Card

Pipe49
New Community Member
Hello ! I am new to PayPal. I have a $20 payout from a game i play in my PayPal account. I have linked my Bank and Debit card to my account thinking i could Transfer the $20 onto my linked debit card.When i try, a message pops up stating: This card is linked. Cannot use this card for transfer. But it doesn't say WHY?? Can someone help me out with this? Thank You Kindly
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pipe49 

Not all banks and debit cards can do instant transfer for 1% fee. Or you can leave the account alone for a day or two, restart your wifi connection/device and try again. Could be a weak or bad wifi connection/signal causing data transfer issues that can lead to "spinning beach balls of death" stalls or error messages.

Here are the banks that support Instant Transfer from your PayPal balance to your bank account:

• Bank of America
  • BNY Mellon
  • BB&T
  • Citibank
  • JPMorgan Chase
  • Keybank
  • PNC
  • Suntrust
  • Wells Fargo

Eligibility of a debit card to process Instant Transfer is dependent on the participation of your card issuing bank. To provide you with the best experience, we check the participation status every time you choose to transfer money. If one or more cards in your PayPal wallet are eligible for Instant Transfer, then you’ll see them in the "Instant" section on your money transfer page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.