Payment Received for Invoice: On Hold

AlmerDavid
Contributor
Contributor

Good day!

Before anything else, just to let you know, I've already exhausted my options searching for particular solution and I didn't find those information helpful to my concern. The 'Message Us' feature always says there's no available CS Agents. Phone call is not an option for me since I don't have telephone and I'm outside U.S. Please be hear me out. 😞

If you'll ask why I did this. the only option for me to have an electronic money is through GCASH, but Upwork only accepts payment through PayPal so...

here's what I did,

1. I created two (2) accounts, one as "customer" and this one as "service provider"

2. I created an invoice in my "service provider" account and addressed it to my "customer" account.

2a. Initially, I set the amount to PHP 600.00 (I don't have the money yet this time, I just prepared it)

2b. After about 2 weeks (I got my money loaded to my GCASH Mastercard)

2c. I changed the amount from PHP 600.00 to PHP 350.00 and changed the order status to Shipped and No need for tracking information.

3. I payed the invoice with my "customer" account using a GCASH Mastercard.

4. I checked my "service provider" account and it says "ON HOLD"
5. I checked my "customer" account and didn't find any option that says received or the likes.

6. Then, at least four (4) to five (5) times, I changed the Order Status from "Shipped" to "Order Status" and vice versa but the only thing I got is this message: "You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery." -but it's already 2 days since.

My money is still On Hold, I will use that money so I can buy connects in Upwork so I can earn somehow while we are on community quarantine.

Please help. 😞

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

AlmerDavid
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE: 09/25/2020 GMT +8

I just let pass around 2 days then when I checked my "customer" account, in the invoice, there's already a CONFIRM button and upon clicking I received the amount in my "service provider" account.

Issue is now resolved.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Shahabkhan99
Contributor
Contributor
My payment not received my bank account or PayPal account
Login to Me Too
Solved

AlmerDavid
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE: 09/25/2020 GMT +8

I just let pass around 2 days then when I checked my "customer" account, in the invoice, there's already a CONFIRM button and upon clicking I received the amount in my "service provider" account.

Issue is now resolved.

Login to Me Too

blanchep
New Community Member
It's been 21 days now since the money I received from my boss is on hold. I not know what's happening 😞
Login to Me Too

DoHong
New Community Member

I have successfully updated shipment information (shipped). Why is my money still on hold?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.