Payment Pending

villykou
Contributor
Contributor

Hi
I have send an invoice to a client, as I always do,  but he said he prefered to send me the money instead so, I gave him my account.

I have checked my Activity and I see a Pending Payment, under his name. In Actions there is a choise: Pay - Cancel - Archive.

It seems to me that he is asking me to pay but, he insists that he received a payment confirmation.

As this is the first time it happens to me, I am confused and so I will apreciate your help

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Drew

Hi @villykou

I appreciate the outreach to our PayPal community. It's a good thing you reached out as this seems like the other party is attempting to scam you. 

It sounds like this user sent a money request to act as payment. This is a common tactic for fraudsters to trick customers. I would recommend no longer speaking with this individual. 

Regards, 

Drew

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Drew

Hi @villykou

I appreciate the outreach to our PayPal community. It's a good thing you reached out as this seems like the other party is attempting to scam you. 

It sounds like this user sent a money request to act as payment. This is a common tactic for fraudsters to trick customers. I would recommend no longer speaking with this individual. 

Regards, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

villykou
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_DrewThank you for the reply

It is good to know that this action could be a fraud.

Finaly, my client understood his mistake and have paid the invoice that I have sent.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.