Payment On hold

anoeg
New Community Member

Can someone help me with this? This is the first time this has happened. Please advise me on what to do. Thank you!Screenshot_35.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@anoeg 

Nothing to do but wait until PayPal clears it and releases the funds. You will be notified.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@anoeg 

Nothing to do but wait until PayPal clears it and releases the funds. You will be notified.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

anoeg
New Community Member

Hi Sharpie! I don't have anything to do, Correct? 🙂

Login to Me Too

Yusoff74
Contributor
Contributor

Anybody can help me, before this all my buyer pay for me is instant money, suddenly why this month all the payment is on hold......anybody can help me 

Login to Me Too

Fingerhop
New Community Member

I have never had this before but again all of the transactions happened this month - ON HOLD! No way of contacting PP due to COVID! Frustrating. 

The goods were dispatched and customers received the products. I have also added the tracking details but after two weeks, still on hold! It was not released automatically! I had to contact the customer and they had to release the funds apparently! We need this to be rectified ASAP!

Login to Me Too

danilojae
New Community Member
how did the customer release the funds? having the same issue been almost 3 weeks
Login to Me Too

Asma9
My PayPal isn't even a seller I never sold yet they hold my money!! It's absolutely frustrating, it's betteer to talk with PayPal help through messages, I tried talking to them in Friday & Saturday and it said no one is there to answer, but today I was able to send my message and I'm waiting for their response, hope they will fix it or I'll need to delete this account and make a new one!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.