Payment Methods/Linked Accounts do not show up when trying to send money to a friend

brianburns567
Contributor
Contributor

I have two linked and confirmed accounts, but when I try to send money to a friend, neither of them show up for me to select. The only option is to "Add a payment method" which prompts me to input credit/debit card information, which I have tried and does not work either.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi brianburns567,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to make your payment. 😞 It sounds like your payment methods are being blocked by our internal security. If this is the case, clearing your cache and cookies and attempting a different browser may help. You can also try turning on your location services if you're using a phone.

If these do not fix the issue, it's possible that the payment will not be able to go through with the methods you have available. I understand this is an inconvenience, and I apologize for any frustration this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.