Paymaya

BriggsIronclad
Contributor
Contributor
My debit card(paymaya in PH) is no eligible to withdraw my money but I've been doing this for almost a year with the same routine. This is the 2nd time this ever happened. The 1st one got resolved after 3 days. Now ita been 7 days and still cant withdaw. My debit card is visa not mastercard. Any one knows what is going on?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

lukeramones
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. In my case the card is not showing at all even if it is linked. It's ridiculous and PayPal support doesn't even offer any help.

Just last week it was working fine. But with the roll-out of their new layout I can't even transfer any of my money from PayPal

Login to Me Too

BriggsIronclad
Contributor
Contributor

can't even call their customer support cuz its based in America and it has a TOLL FEE which eats a lot in my Phone bill so much and they let you wait for a long time. 

i hate this kind of inconvenience..

tried applying a savings account but im a freelancer and the bank is looking for a "PRINTED" proof of source of income. 

I was like " YO! I am a freelancer for god sake. There is no such thing as PRINTED thing.. Want me to Print the whole discord conversation?"

Living in a 3rd world country is a hassle. 

Login to Me Too

ebg96
Contributor
Contributor

currently in the same boat-- working freelance where the only bridge between me and my Paypal funds is the paymaya visa card. Been searching the forums for some answers and since yours is still new, I was hoping to get the solution here.

And yeah sadly can't call the PP customer service due to the fees, yet I emailed them nearly a week ago and I still hadn't gotten a reply. Its now nearly two weeks and there's no funds in my Maya wallet, nor do I have cash haha

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.