PayPal wont send completed order confirmation to client

Sadistic-Scars
Contributor
Contributor

Lately, when getting digital good service payments, they have been put on hold and once I address the situation, Paypal is supposed to send an email to the buyer to have them confirm that they receive the digital good. which is perfectly fine. It happened the first time, and all was good. but then the next time it happened, I was buying something and the seller came to me with the same concern and asked me to check my email. I never got the confirmation email, so I couldn't help them get their payment faster. the same day I sold another digital service and completed it, and got the same "on hold" crap from Paypal. fine. so I told the buyer to please check their email to confirm, and they also didn't get any email. so PayPal?? can you maybe... send out the emails???? people need to confirm that they got their items, please and thank you??? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sadistic-Scars 

Can't confirm receipt be done by logging on to the one's account and click confirm receipt on the payment transaction? Of course, after seller updates order status first.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sadistic-Scars 

Can't confirm receipt be done by logging on to the one's account and click confirm receipt on the payment transaction? Of course, after seller updates order status first.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sadistic-Scars
Contributor
Contributor
oh thank u so much! it worked. for whatever reason me and another person with the same issue thought the wording on paypal's end made it look like it would be through email. i'll have to let them know as well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.