PayPal wont release my funds to me to transfer to my bank

jordynashley9
New Community Member

I am trying to receive some funds via PayPal and they have been pending for days now! I am just trying to speak to a real person because I gave it until the day it said it would be confirmed (that day being today) and I am stressing because it is time sensitive! I am not a new user, I have used this account before, so I am not sure what the problem is but I can seem to communicate to any actual human representative. I am starting to stress out here! Got any suggestions. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jordynashley9 

If you received funds for goods and services and it is held by PayPal because of their 21 day funds availability hold:

Click "Add Tracking" button in the transaction details, select an order status, then ask the other party to "confirm receipt" on their end of the transaction to release funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jordynashley9 

If you received funds for goods and services and it is held by PayPal because of their 21 day funds availability hold:

Click "Add Tracking" button in the transaction details, select an order status, then ask the other party to "confirm receipt" on their end of the transaction to release funds.

Login to Me Too

jordynashley9
New Community Member

I would but every time I click on the pending funds it says that they "can't process my request" and to "try again later". Do you have any idea what this could mean? Are they trying to keep my from my funds or my account in general? I don't understand why they are giving me such a hard time.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jordynashley9 

It could be PayPal internal security system triggered or some kind of technical issue. Unfortunately, no one in the forums has access to others' account so contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Is your funds pending because it is under the PayPal 21 day hold?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.