PayPal wont let me transfer to anything

melissag79
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal won't let me transfer any of my money to anything. I've had PayPal for a long time and just now have had this issue. Customer Service can't seem to help me. How am I suppose to get my money? It's mine not theirs.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @melissag79,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to transfer your funds. Are you trying to withdraw to a bank or card? Are you trying to send a payment? What is the messaging shown when you try to transfer?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

OhJoyz
Contributor
Contributor

hi, i have the exact same problem. Just trying to transfer as usual from paypal balance to my US bank account. i keep getting an error message "Sorry something is not right, try again later" ?? i can't let this balance grow if i can't use it. Please assist asap. i also sent a message to paypal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey OhJoyz.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties when trying to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account. 

If you are receiving an error message when trying to withdraw your funds, can you please try deleting your temporary internet files on the device that you are using? Once you have done this, if you can try withdrawing your funds through the following link https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

melissag79
Contributor
Contributor
Nope! Still can’t get my money out. Since last Saturday. Every day for 6 days I’ve spent countless hours on the phone with PayPal wanting a solution. At one point I had a lady in the United States who about had it fixed until I lost my connection. Instead I get these people in the Philippines who just read a script and tell me they understand. No they don’t understand when my kids and I are sleeping in a car in 7 degree weather because I can’t get my money out. Then I get put in hold and left there until their offices are closed! I’m over PayPal and as soon as I get my money then PayPal can move on. I’ve used PayPal for years and never had this issue and I’m fed up.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.