PayPal won't respond or release my funds after eBay authorised them to be released

waningbliss
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone please help or give me suggestions? It's been almost 13 hours now since I first initiated contact on PayPal's live chat system, I haven't heard from anyone at all! I contacted eBay earlier today who have said they've released the funds, as both buyers have left feedback to confirm that their items have indeed arrived. I needed this resolved ASAP as one is due to expire on the 25th and I don't particularly want to lose my money - and for some reason when I tried to click on the links I had been emailed to accept my transactions I am not able to do so as the link just redirects me to nothing. After speaking to eBay I have been informed they have marked the payments for release on their end. Please can anyone here give me some advice or help on how to fix this? One of these payments was meant to be released on the 16th or March and the other on the 24th.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @waningbliss

Thank you for your patience. Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we’re here.

You may refer to this link to know why your payment from a sale on eBay is on hold and when it will be released.

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-from-a-sale-on-ebay-on-hold-faq1377

Hope this helps. Please stay safe. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.