PayPal won’t release money on a product I delivered

Ben8k
Contributor
Contributor
Title basically explains it all - was selling a relatively expensive piece of clothing through grailed -> a private buyer. I tired buying a label through PayPal but it glitched and it was only good for that day so I had to buy another one to send the package. I’ve called customer service twice now, the first time when was the order was still in transit and customer service said “call 24 hours after it’s delivered” I called them today’s, 27 hours after i delivered, went through the entire process of giving the customer service representative the new tracking number and she said by the end of the day I should 100% have my money. Currently 1 am, what am I even supposed to do here? Deal with waiting an hour for customer service to get back to me so they can lie to me again? Honestly stumped and I’m gonna quit using PayPal to sell goods after all my transactions clear.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Sj27
Contributor
Contributor
I would wait till the end of the day and then you have gave them the opportunity to fix it but call back at lunch just for that quick reminder
Login to Me Too

Ben8k
Contributor
Contributor
When I called them for the second time today the customer service rep told me that, since I called her over 24 hours after the shipment was delivered, I should receive my $ by the end of the day. It’s no longer the 9th and I still have my funds on hold.
Login to Me Too

GrizzleyPlug
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get this resolved I’m having similar issue but the buyer for what ever the reason had Opened up a dispute I provided tracking number for the item the buyer him self said he already got the products and PayPal won’t do a goddamn thing about it..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.